niedziela, 7 kwietnia 2013

Where can I buy happiness?

Alright, although I should rather sit with the book in my hands, I can't deny that writing a few words here will escape me for a little moment and I hope it'll be like a therapy for me, my soul, my mind.

This weekend was rather special. I've fallen in love TWO times! (I should be more careful, especially that I'm having bad memories connected to falling in love recently, but who cares?). Firstly, there is a British guy, singer whom first time I've heard on the radio station, with good music only (funny, isn't it? Polish GOOD radio :D). Charlie Winston has amazed me so much, that I'm listening to him all day, all night. Maybe that's the reason of my neverended energy those days? He is utterly dazzling! Like an answer of some 'art god' who wanted to show me that life doesn't stop if something went wrong. And that is exactly what I feel while listening to that piece of music.


Secondly, I fell in love with photos taken by Backyard Bill. I hit on his art and suddenly felt that it is actually mine. Absolutely for me. No words to describe.

http://www.backyardbill.com/
If anybody may see the phenomen too, let me know. Average people, normal situations. But there is something undescribable, which cannot be found.

These two above make me full of... what? Energy, happiness, time, dreams, will and forgiveness.
I wish everybody had the same 'feelings' (?)'. Or things that make ones just happy, for a while or two. Or for ever :)

Cheers!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz